Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer
I started to play this game a couple of months ago and I love it. I didn't finish it 100%, I have some hard levels I can't pass but I will tell you whatever I know.
The Homeworlds: -Summer Forest
-Autumn Plains
-Autumn Plains
-Winter Tundra
Speedways: -Ocean Speedway
-Metro Speedway
-Icy Speedway
-Canyon Speedway
Grand Total of: 10000 gems and 64 orbs can be found.
There are also skill points that gave you a life when you find them.
Skills you have and the skills you learn:
charge attack []
flame attack O
jump X
glide X and while in air again X
hover X X and while gliding T (triangle button) to end your glide with some extra distance.
Skills you have to pay to learn from Moneybags:
Diving: Press [] do dive underwater and press [] in water to charge, X to swim. 500 gems
Climbing: Just jump on a ladder to climb it. You can jump again to get off it. 500 Gems
Headbashing: Press X and T to perform Headbash. 1000 gems
No comments:
Post a Comment